Chocolate Banana Toast
Treat yourself to a mouthwatering banana and chocolate combination with this easy to make recipe. BALMUDA The Toaster will bring your toast to a satisfying exterior crunch while retaining its interior fluffiness.
|2 slices, white bread|
|2 tablespoons, chocolate spread|
|1.7 oz, heavy whipping cream|
|2 teaspoons, sugar|
|2 teaspoons, granola|
Ready in 20 min
- Add sugar to heavy cream and whip until peaks form.
- Toast the bread on sandwich bread mode for 3.5 minutes, or until brown.
- Cut the toast into thirds.
- Slice the banana into thin diagonal slices.
- Put chocolate spread on the cut pieces of toast, and sprinkle with granola.
- Garnish by alternating between the whipped cream and banana slices.