Zucchini with Anchovy
and Lemon on Toast
Vibrant zucchinis are the star of this summer toast recipe. Add copious amounts of cheese and a squeeze of lemon for the tang.
|White bread||2 slices|
|Zucchini||1/2 sliced long|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 teaspoons|
|Mimolette cheese||To taste|
|Black pepper||To taste|
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and use a slicer to slice into 8 long strips.
- Chop the anchovy fillets and mix with olive oil.
- Layer (1) on top of bread slices. Spread (2) on the zucchini, making sure to coat well and that anchovy fillets are scattered evenly.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on (3) and toast for 4 minutes on Pizza Mode.
- Once out of the toaster, sprinkle cheese on top. Squeeze lemon to your liking.