Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This sandwich features delectable, melty cheese as if it were grilled slowly in a skillet. The sharpness of the pepper adds a delightful punch to the superb textures of the crusty-savory bread and cheese.
|4 slices of country bread (approx 0.5 inches thick)|
|1.05 oz red cheddar cheese|
|1.05 oz Gouda cheese|
|Black pepper (to taste)|
|1.2 tablespoons butter|
Ready in 10 minutes
- Have the butter ready at room temperature.
- Place the cheddar and Gouda cheese between the two slices of bread.
- Spread the butter evenly on the two sides of the bread facing outward. If there is not enough butter or you miss a spot, it may burn.
- Place the sandwich in the toaster using the baking pan and toast on Sandwich Bread Mode for 6 minutes (until golden brown).
- Sprinkle black pepper on the grilled sandwich.